This article will help you choose the right cpu cooler for overclocking with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Our Top 10 Best cpu cooler for overclocking On The Market
1. DeepCool GAMMAXX AG400 CPU Air Cooler 220w TDP 6mm x 4 Nickel Plated Copper Heat Pipes CPU Cooler with 120mm Fan PWM 2000RPM 75.89CFM for Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 AMD AM5/AM4
- Classical edition of DeepCool GAMMAXX AG400 series CPU air cooler, ideal choice to build high-performance non-ARGB style PC for gamers
- GAMMAXX AG400 CPU air cooler features four pieces 6mm direct-contact heat pipes which maximize heat dissipation to overall 220W TDP cooling capacity
- High-speed DeepCool 120mm PWM fan on GAMMAXX AG400 CPU air cooler offers 2000RPM and 75.89CFM airflow to build an efficient air cooling system, meanwhile keesp noise level under 31.6dB(A) even in full load
- Unique “Chessboard” heatsink design optimizes the heat dissipation capacity of DeepCool GAMMAXX AG400 CPU air cooler and makes it highly recognizable
- GAMMAXX AG400 CPU air cooler standing 150mm height which is compatible with most ATX/ M-ATX gaming case, checking CPU cooler height limit of the case before buying is strongly recommended.
Additional Info :
2. Thermaltake Gravity i2 95W Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151 92mm CPU Cooler CLP0556-D, Compatible with Desktop
- Support Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151
- Low Profile Design. Air flow – 31.343 CFM. Noise level – 21.3 decibels
- Optimized for low power CPU’s
- 7-Bladed Low Noise Fan
- Quick and Easy Installation
- 2 Year Warranty
Additional Info :
3. Intel K69237-001 Copper Core LGA115X/1200 Aluminum Cooler Heatsink
- Intel LGA 115X 1200 10th gen PWM Aluminum Cooler Heatsink K69237-001
- 65W of cooling capacity (depending on case air flow and ambient temps)
- Brand new, was bundled with Intel 10 Generation CPU
- Will work for Socket 1200, 115x etc. (not compatible with Intel X299 chipset sockets or AMD).
- Order will come with One Unit only. Price is for per pcs.
Additional Info :
4. ID-COOLING SE-225-XT Black CPU Cooler 5 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler 2x120mm Push-Pull PWM Fans CPU Fan for Intel/AMD, LGA 1700 Compatible
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The two cooling fans work in push-pull-configuration to ensure more airflow transported into the heatsink. Thereby, dissipating the heat from the CPU more efficiently than normal.
- 【2 PWM Fans】Dual 120mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 76.16CFM; Noise Level: 15.2-35.2dB(A)
- 【RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting even in mini-ITX motherboards
- 【5 Direct Contact Heat Pipes】5 direct contact heat pipes with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156/1700 and AMD AM4/AM5
Additional Info :
|Color||225 BASIC / PUSH-PULL FANS|
5. Thermalright Assassin X 120 SE White CPU Air Cooler, 4 Heat Pipes, TL-C12CW PWM Quiet Fan CPU Cooler with S-FDB Bearing, for AMD AM4 AM5/Intel 1700/1150/1151/1200
- [Brand Overview] Thermalright is a Taiwan brand with more than 20 years of development. It has a certain popularity in the domestic and foreign markets and has a pivotal influence in the player market. We have been focusing on the research and development of computer accessories. R & D product lines include: CPU air-cooled radiator, case fan, thermal silicone pad, thermal silicone grease, CPU fan controller, anti falling off mounting bracket, support mounting bracket and other commodities
- [Product specification]AX120 SE WHITE; CPU Cooler dimensions: 125(L)x71(W)x148(H)mm (4.92×2.8x 5.83 inch);heat sink material: aluminum, CPU cooler is equipped with metal fasteners of Intel & AMD platform to achieve better installation
- 【AGHP technique】4×6mm heat pipes apply AGHP technique, Solve the Inverse gravity effect caused by vertical / horizontal orientation. Up to 20000 hours of industrial service life, S-FDB bearings ensure long service life of air-cooler radiators. UL class a safety insulation low-grade, industrial strength PBT + PC material to create high-quality products for you. The height is 148mm, Suitable for medium-sized computer case
- 【PWM Fans】TL-C12CW; Standard size PWM fan:120x120x25mm (4.72×4.72×0.98 inches); fan speed (RPM):1550rpm±10%; power port: 4pin; Voltage:12V; Air flow:66.17CFM(MAX); Noise Level≤25.6dB(A), the fan pairs efficient cool with low-noise-level, providing you an environment with both efficient cool and true quietness
- 【Compatibility】The CPU cooler Socket supports: Intel:1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700/17XX,AMD:AM4 /AM5; For different CPU socket platforms, corresponding mounting plate or fastener parts are provided
Additional Info :
6. Cooler Master i70C LGA1700 ARGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert Base, 95W TDP CPU Support, 120mm ARGB 3-Pin Fan for Intel LGA1700 For Desktop
- Intel LGA1700 Platform: Intel LGA1700 specific low-profile heat sink with 70mm super thin design to perfectly fit All-in-One systems or limited form factor cases.
- Luminescent Light Effect: Fully customizable ARGB 3-Pin lighting certified to sync with Asus AURA, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock RGB LED
- PWM: 120mm PWM fan provides a steady airflow to the aluminum fins and copper insert, while maintaining a low noise output..
- Aluminum Fins with Copper Insert: Aluminum fins with copper insert that provides efficient heat dissipation for your 95W TDP CPU
- Compatibility LGA1700: Tool-Free mounting brackets for quick and painless installation on all Intel LGA1700 sockets.
Additional Info :
7. upHere P5K CPU Air Cooler 230w TDP 6mm x 5 Copper Heat Pipes CPU Cooler with 120mm Fan PWM 1800RPM 77.93CFM for Intel LGA 2011/2066 (Mainboard X79/X99)/1700/1200/1150/1121/1155/1156/1366/AMD AM5/AM4
- Intel LGA: 2011/2066 (X79/X99 mainboard) /1700/1200/1150/1121/1155/1156/1366/1356
- AMD: AM5/AM4/AM3/AM2/AM3+/AM2+/FM2/FM1
- 5 X ϕ6mm high-performance heat pipes will dissipate CPU heat up to 230W TDP cooling efficiency.
- Wide Speed Range:600-1800 RPM士10%;Max. Air Flow: 77.93 CFM; Noise Level: ≤25 dB(A)
- Anti-oxidation coating ensures durability and longevity.
- 100% RAM compatibility design allows for compatibility with a variety of RAM configurations.
- Easy and quick installation,no need to remove the fan to install.
Additional Info :
8. PCCOOLER K4 Black Edition High-Performance CPU Cooler, 130mm PWM Turbo Fans, 230W TDP, 12.8W/m. k Thermal Paste, Anti-Gravity 4 Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen AM4/AM5 Intel LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156
- 【High Performance 130MM Full Function PWM Fan】The standard 130mm booster fan is compatible with the 120mm fan hole downwards. The full load air volume is about 76.85CFM and the air pressure is 2.46mm/H2O. PCCOOLER 130mm case fan with turbocharging system, 10 reverse turbine teeth, enhances air pressure and air volume as well. Open fan inlet design, can increase the amount of air into the fan. This CPU Fan is safe and easy to maintain with the removable fan fasteners that made of metal materials for avoiding the possibility of damage in the transit.
- 【Super Anti-Gravity Heat Pipe-240W TDP】PCCOOLER CPU cooler has excellent anti-gravity 4x6mm heat pipes with stronger capillary pumping force, and effectively transfers heat from the CPU surface to the heat sink, regardless of whether the heat pipe is placed horizontally or sideways, have a better cooling performance in the PC case. Each heat pipe supports 60w Qmax and uses exclusive direct contact technology up to 240W TDP, effectively providing excellent heat dissipation. The shape and layout of the upgraded heat pipe are more suitable for the heat dissipation layout of high-end cpu cores.
- 【Premium Performance Thermal Paste】K4 CPU air cooler is equipped with PCCOOLER GT-3 high thermal conductivity thermal paste, which uses nano-diamond as the base material to effectively fill every gap and improve heat transfer efficiency. The ultra-high thermal conductivity is 12.8W/M.K, and it is very convenient to apply and wipe. Stable performance at -50 ℃ to 250℃. Improved performance of auxiliary radiator.
- 【Aluminum Heatsink for Efficient Heat Dissipation】The 130mm pure aluminum fins provide a cooling area of about 5900cm². Effectively improve the air pressure, improve the heat dissipation effect, more stable. In line with fluid mechanics, optimized fin heat dissipation array, uniform heat dissipation, the surface of the PCCOOLER special cooling coating, the top cover to improve the overall beauty of the tower.
- 【Support Sockets-New Design】Full metal center press point buckle. Support LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4/AM5. Easy to install, durable, heat sink can be balanced pressure on the cpu. The CPU cooler base fits tightly to the cpu for increased heat transfer efficiency. More stable heat dissipation performance.
Additional Info :
9. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black CPU Air Cooler, Silencio FP120 PWM Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen AM4, Intel LGA1700/1200/1151 (RR-212S-20PK-R2)
- Sleek Finishing: Anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum surface finish to the top cover for a more refined look
- Nickle Black: The nickel plated jet black also enhances radiation cooling performance
- Direct Contact Technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 dBA
- Precise Air Flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze CPU socket support: Intel: LGA1700 LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, AMD: AM4, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, FM2plus, FM2
Additional Info :
10. DeepCool AK400 ZERO DARK PLUS CPU Air Cooler 220w TDP ALL-Black Heatsink 4 Copper Heat Pipes CPU Cooler with Dual-Fan Each 120mm 1650RPM PWM 59.46CFM for Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 AMD AM5/AM4
- Dual-Fan edition of DeepCool AK400 ZERO DARK, advanced dual-fan “push pull combo” cooling solution with stronger airflow to achieve better heat dissipation performance than single-fan AK400 Series products.
- AK400 ZERO DARK PLUS features two 120mm PWM FK120 fans with 1650RPM offers 59.46CFM each to build an efficient airflow tunnel in gaming case, noise damping pads in fans corners avoid vibration and keep noise level under 28 dB(A) in full load
- Features four pieces 6mm nickel plated copper heat pipes and direct-contact copper bottom, DeepCool AK400 ZERO DARK PLUS CPU air cooler offer maximum 220w TDP cooling capacity
- All-Black “Chessboard” fins optimize the airflow with an unique appearance design, a decorative board on fins top provides delicate and customizable part for DeepCool AK400 ZERO DARK PLUS CPU air cooler
- DeepCool AK400 ZERO DARK PLUS standing 155mm tall suits most ATX/ M-ATX case and 123mm width without blocking RAM slots, check the CPU height limitation of PC case before buying is strongly recommended.
- DeepCool AK400 ZERO DARK PLUS CPU air cooler carries neither RGB nor ARGB lighting for non-LED PC building style, widely supports the latest sockets on Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 AMD AM5/AM4
Additional Info :
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the Best cpu cooler for overclocking
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a cpu cooler for overclocking to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a cpu cooler for overclocking, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are cpu cooler for overclocking in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying cpu cooler for overclocking instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of cpu cooler for overclocking? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of cpu cooler for overclocking, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy cpu cooler for overclocking and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2023, you have a multitude of options everytime you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including cpu cooler for overclocking from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell cpu cooler for overclocking. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including cpu cooler for overclocking. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
HUGE VARIETY AND SELECTION
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes cpu cooler for overclocking and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
USER GENERATED REVIEWS
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best cpu cooler for overclocking for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.